Friday, September 7, 2012

Inspire Me Friday: Halloween Greeting Card



Happy Friday, everyone! Since autumn is quickly approaching, I decided to make a Halloween-themed card and put my beloved Calendar Stamp Set to use! I started off by adhering panels of polka-dotted scrap booking paper to my card base and covering the seams with orange rikrak.


I used a Spellbinders Labels 8 die to die cut the kraft panel and used the die from the Papertrey Ink Little Princess set to die-cut the "haunted" castle. I used the PTI Holiday Button Bits stamp set to stamp to stamp the bat wings, which are actually mistletoe leaves! I added a pair of hole-punch eyes and my bat was complete!


I stamped a mini tag with the October 31st date and strung it with some twine and a button as a finishing touch. I hope I've inspired you to embrace our upcoming autumn by creating some seasonal craft projects of your own!


Links to check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment