Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Blog Hop Part 4: Spring Florals and Pastels




This card would be perfect for a wedding or engagement! I started off with a Rustic Cream cardstock base, which I ran through my Cuttlebug using a Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder from the Whimsy duo. I then machine stitched the edges since I felt the embossing looked a little bare without a border element. I die-cut the sentiment panel using the die from the My Favorite Things Polka Dot Greetings set. The "new couple" sentiment is from PTI's Beautiful Butterflies stamp set. I die-cut and stamped the flowers and leaves using PTI's Rosie Posie set onto shimmery paper I had in my scrap pile. 

20 comments:

  1. Ok...this one is my favorite from you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embossing folder and your cards are simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. I just realized you made four gorgeous cards for the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Cards all of them, I mean it. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! Love the embossing and roses on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow--SO lovely! I've not seen that embossing folder--it's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so elegant and fresh looking. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I really love the embossing detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both beautiful. Love all the different elements especially the embossing.

      Delete
    2. They are both beautiful. Love all the different elements especially the embossing.

      Delete
  9. This is GORGEOUS! gorgeous I tell you. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!!! What gorgeous cards!!! I just love all the embossing!!! Sooooo very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful cards. That 'white on white' embossing is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hubba! Hubba! These cards have been embossed to perfection. Wow! Beyond gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I love hte pink stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Aman, all of your cards are wonderful! I feel so inspired after seeing all of these pretty spring cards! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!! Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh a beautiful card. Really love that embossing and sewing is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete