Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Blog Hop Part 3: Spring Florals and Pastels


I think this wedding card would be perfect for the bride who enjoys feminine, vintage-inspired touches. I used Rustic Cream cardstock for the base, and Graphic 45's "Spellbound" paper from the Once Upon a Springtime collection for the background panel. I ran the paper through my Cuttlebug with a Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder from the Whimsy duo, and added some machine stitching around the edges. I used the PTI Mat Stack 3 die for the focal panel (I love this die, which is why you see it in so many of my projects), and created a butterfly embellishment using the Beautiful Butterflies die set (again, I love these dies and have been using them so much!). I used scraps of paper from the My Mind's Eye Dwell paper pad for the die-cuts. The sentiment stamps come from the Pretty Peonies anniversary set. A few stick-on pearls that draw me in every time I go to Michael's, and voila, a shabby chic wedding card!

8 comments:

  1. Wow you're on a roll! Another pretty card, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the embosssing and those gorgeous butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so beautiful! One of my favorites today! That embossing folder is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love how you layered the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really like this one. Well done.

    ReplyDelete