Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Blog Hop Part 2: Spring Florals and Pastels



For this card, I used Soft Stone cardstock as my base, and used the Harvest Berries stamp and die sets to create the design. In order to incorporate a more "spring-y" element, I used polkadotted paper from the My Mind's Eye Everyday Flair paper pad for my die-cuts. I then stamped the background elements using colors from the polkadotted pattern in order to pull the different elements together. It doesn't look exactly the way I had envisioned, but I do like the final product!

8 comments:

  1. Another pretty creation, the dimension on the leaves adds a special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card!! I love how you used the outline and silhouette stamps and how you layered the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty and unique card! I love all your entries to the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous. I just love the Harvest Berries set - it is so versatile, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card. Great photos too.

    ReplyDelete