Monday, February 13, 2012

PTI Day 9: Butterflies and Leaves Thank You Card






Today's Papertrey Ink craft challenge is to create a card incorporating butterflies and leaves. Read about it here!

For the above card, I started off by rounding the corners and stamping some leaves in shades of green ink down the side. I then added the thank you sentiment from PTI's Think Big Favorites #4. I ran my paper panel through my Cuttlebug using the PTI Background Basics Diamonds Impression Plate. After machine stitching the edges, I adhered a couple of butterfly embellishments from KC&Company. I hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! I love the butterflies and your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very beautiful. Great design work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Lovely butterflies. The stitching looks great!

    ReplyDelete