Saturday, February 11, 2012

PTI Day 7: Thank You Card with Hearts (part 2)




Papertrey Ink is having a series of craft challenges in honor of their 5th anniversary, and I've been playing along. With Valentine's Day around the corner, today's challenge is to create a project that incorporates hearts into its design, using at least one PTI item. Read more about it here.

For the above card, I used the PTI Think Big #4 stamp set for the sentiment and the PTI Background Basics Diamond Impression Plate to emboss the paper. I stamped pink hearts in shades of pink ink before I embossed, and machine stitched a row of heart punches across the top. I used a corner punch to round the  bottom corners, and finished the card off with some red and white baker's twine.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you randomly stamped the hearts. it adds so much interest to the card. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete