Thursday, February 9, 2012

PTI #5: Pinterest Inspired Card in Pink and Purple







I recently started using Pinterest and have been adding pins frantically. Fortunately, the newness is wearing off and I'm actually taking the time to click on backlinks and read descriptions. Coincidentally, Papertrey Ink is having a craft challenge in which we create projects inspired by images we found on Pinterest.

I wanted to create a pink and purple card after being inspired by some of the floral arrangements I had pinned on Pinterest. One of my favorite pins is shown above. I created the above card using PTI's Mat Stack 3 die, Skater Dude die and Little Princess stamp set. The pink patterned paper is from Crate Paper, and the seam binding ribbon is from Etsy. The fabric flowers are from a little bunch of faux flowers from Michael's. I added a pink glitter brad to each (from We R Memory Keepers) and attached them with a glue dot. I machine stitched the edge of the card to finish the design!

No comments:

Post a Comment