Sunday, November 6, 2011

Working with Copic Markers


I've really gotten into stamping lately, and although I'm not as great a stamper as many crafters out there, I've gotten better at included stamped elements in my crafts. I guess I don't have a natural knack at it, because stamping is actually pretty tricky for me! 

One thing I've noticed on a ton of blogs is the use of Copic Markers to color in stamps. I recently purchased some Copic Sketch Markers at a reduced price online. They are way better for blending than, say, Crayolas, but they do require a bit of practice to get used to using. The above is one of my first projects. I don't think it's bad, but I definitely have some room for improvement! I don't have that many markers (they do get expensive), so I am limited by color choice. I have a few pastels which I'm looking forward to using in the spring, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment