Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mini Halloween Cards



I made the above set of mini Halloween cards out of scrapbook paper I found at Green Tangerines in the sale section. I thought it was adorable and made these cards that very weekend! I cut out some of my favorite images and embellished each with ribbon, rhinestones, brads and glitter. I think the end result is adorable! The cards measure about 3 x 4 inches each. I have them on sale in my Etsy shop here, and if they don't sell, I think I'll give them out as favors at work. I think they'd make great goody bag tags...if only I had the patience to make goody bags.

Be sure to check out my Etsy shop for more cute craft projects!
almondcrafts.etsy.com

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. those are adorable! Its just cut card stock paper?! I love these, great idea :)


    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so flippin cute. i really love anything that crosses over pac man into halloween, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I used scrapbook paper as well as heavy cardstock paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest things I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi : )

    Just joined your blog through Etsy - very adoreable Halloween cards!

    I am having a Giveaway - hope you might like to enter : )

    http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-celebration-flock-of-cranes.html

    ReplyDelete