Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges Flourish Bingo C4C101

I saw this fun bingo challenge on Jessie Rone's blog, sponsored by Fourishes. She's a great crafter and I love her designs. I decided to choose square card, embossing and brads. Here's what I made:

 

The cardstock is from Die Cuts with a View (DCWV), the alphabet stamps are from Inkadinkado, the black embossing powder is from Michael's, as are the cute little stud embellishments! Okay, they aren't technically brads, but they're close and I love the effect. I used Versa Mark as my embossing ink and Sticky Thumb foam dimensionals to prop up the orange squares, which I cut with my Cuttlebug square dies. I finished it off with some black grosgrain ribbon along the folded edge. I think the font is perfect for Halloween, and looks kind of spidery and creepy when it's embossed in black. The card measures 5.5 square inches. Hope you like it! 

This was a fun challenge! I hope to see more like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment